Image: Tom Petty by Robert Hope.
CALL TO ARTISTS:
“Spring Surprise”, May 1–June 1, Angst Gallery, 1015 Main Street,
Mosaic Arts Alliance seeks artwork for an open, non-juried show at Angst Gallery for the entire month of May. For the “Spring Surprise” exhibition, each artist may enter one piece of artwork that evokes an element of surprise, spontaneity, excitement, imagination or creativity.
The wall artwork may be no larger than 30” wide. The 3D artwork must be free standing or fit on an available pedestal. Artists are especially encouraged to enter 3D artwork.
Entry fee is $25 per artist. Maximum of 40 entries from 2D artists and five 3D artists; first come-first served.
Membership in Mosaic Arts Alliance is not required to enter this open, non-juried show. Official entry form with terms and instructions is attached below.
Mosaic Arts Alliance
“Spring Surprise” Exhibit
May 1-June 1, Artists Reception May 3, 5-8:00 PM
By entering this exhibit, you are agreeing to the terms listed. Retain a copy for your records.
* One piece of artwork per artist.
* Entry fee of $25 is due at time of entry to confirm your participation.
* All artwork must be FOR SALE. Mosaic Arts Alliance reserves the right to reject any artwork not ready for display.
* A commission will be retained on sold artwork. Members 20% / Non members 30%. Artists will receive payment for sold artworks following the normal accounting process.
* Deliver artwork on Tuesday, April 30 6:30 to 8:00 PM. 2D artwork must be properly wired for hanging and weigh no more than 10 lbs. 3D work must fit on an available pedestal or be free standing.
* Unsold artwork must be picked up on Sunday, June 2 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm. No storage available. Any artwork remaining past 30 days becomes property of Mosaic Arts Alliance.
* Angst Gallery, Mosaic Arts Alliance and organizing MAA members will not assume responsibility for damage or loss.
* To enter complete the following form and return to email@example.com
* Send $25 entry fee payable to Mosaic Arts Alliance to Deborah Morales, MAA Treasurer, 2808 S Street, Vancouver, WA 98663 Write Spring Surprise in memo section of check.
Your legal name________________________________________
Your artist name if different_________________________________
Title of Artwork _________________________________________
Check one: 2D________ or 3D________
No image is required for entry unless you would like your artwork considered for publicity. If so, please submit image as a jpg.